iPad Multi Display Stands
- Elegant high quality, easy assemble, self-supporting anodised aluminium structure.
- Secure lockable display frame that can be tilted for optimum viewing.
- Fits iPad 1, iPad 2 and the new iPad 3.
Compatible Apple Tablets as follows:
- Apple iPad 2 (launched April 2011).
- Apple iPad 3 (launched April 2012).
- Apple iPad 4 'Retina' 9.7" (launched November 2012).
- Apple iPad Air 9.7" (launched November 2013).
- Apple iPad Air 2 9.7" (launched October 2014).
iPad Stand Transportation
iPad Standard Packaging
- Specially manufactured double wall transit carton and internal fittings for ease of shipment worldwide of individual iPad stands.
- Each carton supplied twin strapped with metal seals for convenient and safe handling.
- Carton dimensions - 1030(w) x 500(d) x 210mm(h).
- See individual stands spec for packaged weights.
Optional Moulded Wheeled Trolley Case
- Stylish and durable moulded plastic case with rubber wheels.
- Detachable lid with moulded handle and 3 lockable latches.
- Convenient side carry handle.
- Overall dimensions 520 (w) x 440 (d) x 1130mm (h).
- Nominal net weight including tube without graphics 9kg.
- Optional laminated folding top available in beech or black with padded bag.
- Converts to counter display with simple application of graphic wrap.
- Quality assured - 12 months guarantee.
iPad enclosure security lock and cable
- 1.8m premium quality enclosure lock and cable with 2 keys.
- Lasso security cord to appropriate position on display stand. Not recommended for iPad Column and Podium stands.
- Alternatively lasso security cord to nearby stationary object to prevent removal of complete iPad display stand.
- For secure locking of iPad enclosure follow the instruction guide supplied.
Click Here to Download iPad Enclosure Security Lock and Cable Instructions
Guided Access - Lock your iPad home button
In iOS 6 and above, you can limit an iPad to one app by disabling the ‘home button’ access and restrict touch screen input on certain areas enabling the iPad to be left unattended. Only available on iPad 2 and above.
- Go to Settings.
- Tap General.
- Scroll down to Accessibility.
- Scroll down to Guided Access.
- Tap Guided Access.
- Switch Guided Access to on and Set Passcode if not already set.
- Go to an app with a scrolling picture, triple click on the Home Button and press Start in the top right-hand side of screen. Your screen is now locked.
- To unlock - Triple click the home button, enter your passcode and in the top left-hand side click End.
Click Here to Download Lock the iPad Home Button Instructions
Have an upcoming exhibition or event but need help to showcase your products and services and make the maximum impact?
We can help!
Registered in Ireland
Company Registration Name:
Bowsprit Marketing Limited
(Trading as Creo)
Company Registration Number:
Vat Registration Number:
Copyright © 2018 Creo, Shannon, Ireland. All Rights Reserved
NOTE: All Prices Quoted on the web site are subject to change due to material and labour cost fluctuations. However any change in price will be confirmed at point of purchase.